The health and safety of the people we support, their families and our employees continue to be our greatest priority.
We have set up COVID-19 task forces within our Executive and each of our state-based operations teams that meet daily. We are closely following the latest Federal and State Government health advice and we are making changes, and communicating these changes, as and when needed.
We are planning and developing strategies so we can continue to overcome the greatest challenges, which includes looking across the whole organisation and considering ways we can minimise any risks. While we ramp up our strict hygiene practices, we are being mindful of the national call to maintain social distancing to limit the spread of infection.
To date we have:
- Set up specialist teams to manage a consistent response
- Regularly updated our COVID-19 plan to remain proactive
- Provided employees the latest health and safety advice
- Provided all employees with hygiene refresher training
- Advocated to government bodies for greater support for the sector
- Implemented policies around self-isolation for recent travellers
- Closed day services delivered to groups to limit risks.
Lastly, we want to extend our gratitude to our professional and dedicated team, who are adapting to the changing needs of the world we now find ourselves in.