Possability is an Australian non-profit organisation, providing quality individual and flexible support options to people with disability, children and young people with a history of adversity.
We have a vision for a world where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. We believe that freedom and independence are fundamental human rights. We are committed to providing a quality service designed to be responsive and flexible to individual needs to enable people to achieve their personal goals.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced admin professional to deliver quality administrative support to Possability employees, clients and other stakeholders ensuring that the service provided is in keeping with the Disability Service Standards and the policies and procedures of the Organisation.
In this role you will:
- Conduct general reception duties.
- Manage and maintain relationships with preferred suppliers for booking travel, accommodation and car hire as required.
- Manage the ordering of stationery and cleaning supplies.
- Manage client filing system.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvement initiatives for administration functions that align with
- and support organisational quality assurance systems.
Essential skills required:
- Relevant certificate with relevant experience; or
- Experience attained through previous appointments, services and/or study of an equivalent level of expertise and/or experience to undertake the range of activities required.
- Current unrestricted drivers licence.
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
Before you consider submitting an application take a moment to review of our values and the PD – Administration Officer
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 067 067.
Applications must be submitted via our website by 9am 7th August, 2020.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.