Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Possability is an Australian non-profit organisation, providing a range of quality individual and flexible support options, supported accommodation, employment and training, respite and intensive support for people with disability and children and young people with a history of adversity.
We have a vision for a world where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. We believe that freedom and independence are fundamental human rights. We are committed to providing a quality service designed to be responsive and flexible to individual needs to enable people to achieve their personal goals.
Who we are looking for:
Reporting directly to the Selection and Engagement Lead, you will have experience forecasting future staffing requirements and building a pool of qualified candidates to meet the operational demands. This role also requires the successful incumbent to display excellent time management, customer-focused, and exceptional interpersonal skills. Our team is a national team, this role requires a team player and able to work towards individual and team objectives.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate proactive workforce planning activities including forecasting future growth in collaboration with internal stakeholders to inform selection and engagement activities.
- Position Description development and fit for organisational needs, specifically targeted at future growth vacancies.
- Research, design, develop, and lead innovative recruitment campaigns to find and secure a worker ready talent pool.
- Identify key development regions and build a pool of qualified applicants for each region and or role type relevant to the regional business area.
- Develop and undertake pre-screening activities with new candidates and maintain strategies to regularly update prospective candidate profiles, in readiness for recruitment needs.
- Keep a strong network of recruiters, businesses, and industry-relevant stakeholders, including internal people of interest, which provide a rich source of quality candidates or leads for recruitment activities.
- Coordinate the employee exit process, assisting interviews were requested, and maintaining frequent and informative reporting on trends or other learnings for improvement.
Essential skills required:
- A minimum Diploma qualification in Human Resources Management or experience deemed to be the equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience working in a related HR role
- Disability service industry experience (preferred)
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
Possability is a leading non-profit organisation, providing a wide range of services to people with disabilities and children and youth facing adversity.
We are a values-based organisation and all our employees are expected to adhere to, support and promote our values at all times. A commitment to Safeguarding Children and Young People Standards is required.
Please note that to complete the application form you will need to upload your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this job and your skills and experience.
Please submit your application by 5pm 27 January 2021.
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 6234 1522.