Selection and Engagement Officer
Possability is an Australian non-profit organisation, providing a range of quality individual and flexible support options, supported accommodation, employment and training, respite and intensive support for people with disability and children and young people with a history of adversity. Possability is the trading name for all disability services and child and youth services that we deliver in Tasmania, Victoria, and Queensland.
Who we are looking for:
Reporting directly to the Selection and Engagement Lead, this role involves supporting our recruitment team. You will be an excellent communicator, possess diverse administrative skills, with an eye for detail, exceptional time management, and the ability to research and develop recommendations for improvement in recruitment administrative processes.
In this role you will:
- Conduct recruitment administrative actives including but not limited to; staff movement letters, reference checks, interview scheduling, communicating with unsuccessful applicants, coordinating the onboarding process and exit processes.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvement initiatives for administration functions that align with and support organisational quality assurance systems.
- Identify process improvement, further develop the recruitment function and assist with the implementation of a new recruitment applicant tracking system.
- Setup of employees within data management systems.
Essential skills required
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience.
- Certificate IV in Human Resources, or experience deemed to be equivalent.
- Current unrestricted driver’s licence relevant to the location in which this role-based.
- State-wide travel as required to meet business needs.
- Provision of a satisfactory National Police Check.
- Provision of a Working with Children registration with an NDIS endorsement.
- Provision of a satisfactory pre-employment medical questionnaire.
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
Possability is a leading non-profit organisation, providing a wide range of services to people with disabilities and children and youth facing adversity.
We are a values-based organisation and all our employees are expected to adhere to, support, and promote our values at all times. A commitment to Safeguarding Children and Young People Standards is required.
Please note that to complete the application form you will need to upload your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this job and your skills and experience.
If you are the preferred candidate for a position with Possability you will be required to undertake a National Police Check, a Working with Children and Vulnerable People Check, and a NDIS Worker Screening Check.
Please submit your application by 9am 4 March 2021.
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 6234 1522.