Possability is a not-for-profit organisation, providing quality individual and flexible support options to people with disability, children, and young people with a history of adversity.
We have a vision for a world where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. We believe that freedom and independence are fundamental human rights. We are committed to providing a quality service designed to be responsive and flexible to individual needs to enable people to achieve their personal goals.
Who we are looking for:
Reporting directly to the Senior Business Partner, you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. As a team player, you are objective and results-driven with a dynamic and proactive approach.
In this role you will:
- Influence, support and provide exceptional customer service across the business, including at senior management levels to improve business performance with effective utilisation of the organisation’s human resources.
- You will be a point of contact for human resource matters for all our stakeholders and assist with implementing significant operational processes and procedures that form part of the culture.
- Assist with building the understanding and take ownership of the organisation’s vision, values, strategies, plans and desired culture.
- Work proactively at a tactical level with the Senior Business Partner in addition to partnering with business stakeholders to define and implement business plans and resolve problems.
- Assist with driving best practice solutions as appropriate and displays appropriate discretion when escalating complex unresolved matters to the Senior Business Partner.
- Apply a commercial mindset with project management skills to business issues, business planning, policy, continuous improvement, and management reporting.
- Assist with various nation-wide projects where you have the opportunity to develop your skills and exposure to various strategic initiatives.
- This role will require travel to various sites across Tasmania on a fortnightly basis.
Essential skills/qualifications required:
- Diploma qualification in Human Resources or Business Management or experience deemed to be the equivalent (desirable – training available to the right candidate).
- A minimum 2-3 years of experience working in customer service, practice management, HR or Administration related role
- Disability service industry experience (preferred)
- Drivers licence
Before you consider submitting an application take a moment to review our values and PD – Business Partner
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 6234 1522.
Applications must be submitted via our website by COB 28 January 2021.