Selection and Engagement Trainee
Possability is an Australian non-profit organisation, providing a range of quality individual and flexible support options, supported accommodation, employment and training, respite and intensive support for people with disability and children and young people with a history of adversity. Possability is the trading name for all disability services and child and youth services that we deliver in Tasmania, Victoria, and Queensland.
Who we are looking for:
This is an entry-level role, suited for a school leaver, where you will undertake a Certificate III in Business with on-the-job training. It will be a 2-year training contract, where an ongoing permanent position may be available at the end of the term. You will deliver quality administrative support for the Selection and Engagement Team, clients and other stakeholders ensuring that the service provided is in keeping with the Disability Service Standards and the policies and procedures of the Organisation.
In this role you will:
- Undertake recruitment administrative actives including but not limited to; staff movement letters, reference checks, interview scheduling, communicating with unsuccessful applicants, coordinating the on-boarding process and exit processes.
- Provide accurate and timely administrative support for recruitment activities and other team members as required.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvement initiatives for administration functions that align with and support organisational quality assurance systems.
- Assist in the management of incoming applications for Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland, and place in relevant folders.
- Assist in managing incoming emails and directing to the appropriate Selection and Engagement team member.
- Ensuring timely removal of advertisements from websites and recruitment agencies where applicable.
Essential skills required:
- Successful completion of senior secondary education.
- Current unrestricted driver’s licence relevant to the location in which this role-based.
- State-wide travel as required to meet business needs.
- Provision of a satisfactory National Police Check.
- Provision of a Working with Vulnerable People registration with an NDIS endorsement.
- Provision of a satisfactory pre-employment medical questionnaire.
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
Please note that to complete the application form you will need to upload your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this job and your skills and experience.
If you are the preferred candidate for a position with Possability you will be required to undertake a National Police Check, a Working with Children and Vulnerable People Check, and a NDIS Worker Screening Check.
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 1300 067 067.
Applications must be submitted via our website by COB 4 March 2021.