Possability is a not-for-profit organisation, providing quality individual and flexible support options to people with disability, children, and young people with a history of adversity.
We have a vision for a world where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. We believe that freedom and independence are fundamental human rights. We are committed to providing a quality service designed to be responsive and flexible to individual needs to enable people to achieve their personal goals.
Who we are looking for:
Reporting directly to the Business Analyst, you will have excellent analytical thinking, researching, and change management skills. You will be a team player, you are objective and results-driven with a dynamic and proactive approach.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to complex projects and initiatives which span multiple business and operational areas, specifically taking responsibility for:
- Understanding how projects and initiatives impact business and operational areas
- Map key stakeholders to assess their readiness for change
- Document current and changed system processes and workflows
- Contribute to the ongoing development of current systems and processes in the context of managing change effectively.
- Work collaboratively with all business and operational groups to understand the current system and processes, the proposed changes, and the impact of those changes on the impacted groups.
- Exercise judgment and initiative to set priorities and monitor workflow within the area of responsibility.
- Monitor deadlines and timeframes for key deliverables.
Essential skills required:
- Bachelor level or higher in any of the following disciplines: Human Services, Business, or related disciplines. And/Or;
- Demonstrated experience attained through previous appointments, services, and/or study of an equivalent level of expertise and/or experience to undertake the range of activities required; Plus
- Demonstrated experience in supporting change initiatives including the successful implementation of business change activities involving complex systems; and
- Experience as part of a previous change management team.
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
Possability is for-purpose organisation that provides a wide range of disability services, child and youth services, training, and supported employment through several social enterprises in Tasmania and Victoria. We are a values-based organisation and all our employees are expected to adhere to, support, and promote our values at all times. A commitment to Safeguarding Children and Young People Standards is required.
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 6234 1522.
Applications must be submitted via our website by 5pm, 23 September 2020.