We are always interested in hearing from people who share our values and would like to join our team.
There are two ways to tell us about your interest in working with us:
- Apply for a specific role that is advertised (see below), or
- Lodge an expression of interest with us.
When you lodge an expression of interest with us, we place your application in our candidate pool and as positions become available that match the information you have provided we will contact you and invite you to participate in our selection process.
In the first instance, the assessment activity will always be an interview with a panel of Possability employees. Depending on the needs of the role we are filling we may ask you to undertake other assessment activities as part of the selection process. We will provide you with all the information you need to ensure you have the best possible opportunity to showcase your skills and abilities as you progress through our selection process.
If you are interested in applying for a position with us or registering your expression of interest for any future opportunities, go to our online application form and follow the instructions.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, we would love to chat further with you. You can also use this email address to update us on your ongoing availability to join us.
For further detailed information relating to a Support Worker role follow the link to view a current position description Position Description Support Worker
Quality Management System Administrator
Oak Possability is an industry leader in providing quality support services to children, youth and Tasmanians living with disability. We are focused on assisting our clients to develop their independence and achieve their personal goals.
We are currently seeking a part-time position for a Quality Management System Administrator in our Hobart office. Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager, this position is an administration driven role with the main responsibilities being to assist with day to day activities specific to the delivery of Quality-related requirements.
You will be involved in executing Quality Management System processes which include:
- Overall administration of the Quality Management System documentation process including meeting internal and external document control specifications
- Maintaining internal audit schedules, master registers and documents in accordance with legislative, organisational and certification requirements
- Continuous review and updating of internal documentation including all policies, procedures, forms, etc.
- Drafting of policies, procedures and forms in accordance within established guidelines
- Ensuring non-compliances, corrective actions and continuous improvements are documented, escalated or completed within appropriate timeframes
- Preparation of quality-related reports as required relevant to the Accountabilities listed above
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional administration, organisation and time management skills – with an emphasis on attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Methodical and accurate documentation skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work alone with minimum supervision, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time
- An understanding of quality processes or previous quality-related experience will be highly regarded
Oak Possability is a values based organisation and all our employees are expected to adhere to, support and promote our values at all times and in all activities. Before you consider submitting an application take a moment to review our values and the Quality Management System Administrator Position Description. If you resonate with our values and are genuinely interested in the role then submit your application.
Applications will be received via our website until COB 23rd July 2017.
Oak Possability is an industry leader in providing quality support services to Tasmanians living with disability. We are focused on assisting our clients to develop their independence and achieve their personal goals. We are excited about the future in our industry and we are experiencing extensive growth under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
We are currently offering a full time position as a Rostering Officer. The main focus of this role will be assisting with the day to day rostering needs of the business. This is a challenging and fulfilling position for a self-motivated person who is highly skilled at prioritizing their workload to meet business critical needs. The successful person for this role will be equally comfortable working independently or as part of a highly skilled team.
To successfully progress your application you must be able to demonstrate that you have strong analytical and problem solving skills; well-developed written and verbal communication skills; highly developed software literacy skills, specifically in rostering packages.
Oak Possability is a values based organisation and all our employees are expected to adhere to, support and promote our values at all times and in all activities. Before you consider submitting an application take a moment to review our values and the Rostering Officer Position Description. Upon reviewing the position description and Oak Possability’s values and you believe you have the experience and skills needed for this position then please submit your application.
Applications will be received via our website until COB 31st July 2017.
We are currently seeking casual employees in your area! Where the ideal applicants will be flexible, be able to think on their feet, follow specific support plans and be willing to work in an 1 to 1 support environment. The ideal applicants would also be willing to work in the Out of Home Care section of the organisation. In return we offer a challenging but rewarding opportunity to support people to maintain their independence and build additional skills.
To be successful for a position a relevant qualification and experience working in the disability industry is desirable, you will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to work autonomously and be an advocate of Oak Possability’s Values.
Before you consider submitting an application take a moment to review our values and the position description – Disability Support Worker.