What you can do
How you can help limit the spread of the coronavirus and ensure everyone’s safety.
- Wash your hands every time you go to the bathroom, prepare or eat food, sneeze or cough or return from being out in a public place
- Clean and disinfect surfaces regularly
- If you need to cough or sneeze, do it into a tissue or your elbow.
Here is a video from the Australian Government about good hygiene.
Here is an easy read booklet about how to wash your hands.
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people where possible
- If you feel unwell, let us know and follow the advice to self-isolate.
Here is a video from the Australian Government about social distancing.
What is the coronavirus?
If you are feeling unsure about what the coronavirus (COVID-19) is, here is an easy read booklet by CID about the coronavirus.
How is the NDIA supporting you?
The NDIA has released some important information about how they are responding to the coronavirus in an easy read booklet.
We will provide important information about our response to the coronavirus in out latest news.
A message from our CEO, Drew Beswick, on important changes at Possability (video).
We want you to know that we will continue to be here for you—although we have had to make some changes.