Wills & Bequests
Leaving a charitable bequest to Possability in your Will is a simple way to treasure the causes and people who mean the most to you.
Bequests allow us to provide on-going support, skill development and opportunities for Tasmanians living with a disability. Your bequest will help to improve facilities, to build additional support and develop tailored programs to ensure the clients we support are able to reach their life goals.
A bequest is a beautiful way for you to leave a memorable and supportive legacy to the Tasmanian community.
If you would like to explore ways in which you can create a positive legacy call 1300 067 842 or email us.
Below are some ideas for bequests:
- The residue of your estate – The remainder of your estate after specific gifts have been disbursed
- A percentage of your estate – You could choose to leave a percentage of either the residue of your estate, or a percentage of your entire estate
- A specific gift of cash
- An asset – This could be real estate, shares, bonds or other articles of value
- An alternative or conditional bequest – In the unlikely event that your beneficiaries don’t survive you, you may wish to leave your Estate to Possability
- Adding Possability to your existing Will – Should you wish to include a gift to Possability in your existing Will, you can simply add a codicil, signed and witnessed in the same way as your Will
Contact Possability to discuss options on 1300 067 842.