Administration Support Officer
Possability is an Australian non-profit organisation, providing a range of quality individual and flexible support options, supported accommodation, employment and training, respite and intensive support for people with disability and children and young people with a history of adversity.
We have a vision for a world where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. We believe that freedom and independence are fundamental human rights. We are committed to providing a quality service designed to be responsive and flexible to individual needs to enable people to achieve their personal goals.
Who we are looking for:
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager Operations, Ararat/Stawell you will have excellent time management and interpersonal skills. A team player, you are objective and results-driven with a dynamic and proactive approach.
In this role you will:
- Managing reception and providing accurate and timely administration assistance to the operations team at Ararat/Stawell
- Provide accurate and timely administration services at the Stawell/Ararat office including supporting the Operations team.
- Assist with meetings, training and function coordination, minute taking as required.
- Organising stationary orders and sorting the post.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvement initiatives and office procedures for administration functions that align with and support organisational quality assurance systems.
- Ensure office equipment and facilities are maintained in a fully operational.
- Manage invoice filing system as directed by relevant managers.
- Coordinate and organise communications and correspondences with group homes in the region.
Essential skills required:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar administration role
- Certificate 111 in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- An eye for detail and excellent written communication skills.
- Advanced MS office skills.
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
Possability is a leading non-profit organisation, providing a wide range of services to people with disabilities and children and youth facing adversity.
We are a values-based organisation and all our employees are expected to adhere to, support and promote our values at all times. A commitment to Safeguarding Children and Young People Standards is required.
Please note that to complete the application form you will need to upload your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this job and your skills and experience.
Please submit your application by 5pm 14 April 2020.
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 6234 1522.