Possability is a not-for-profit organisation, providing quality individual and flexible support options to people with disability, children and young people with a history of adversity.
We have a vision for a world where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. We believe that freedom and independence are fundamental human rights. We are committed to providing a quality service designed to be responsive and flexible to individual needs to enable people to achieve their personal goals.
About The Role:
This role acts as the main support for internal stakeholders for all rostering touchpoints and functions, using computerised rosters, payroll, and other related systems, applications and processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying your knowledge of workforce management principles and their application to ensure effective rostering practices.
- Ensuring compliance with Awards, and all policies and procedures.
- Planning and sharp execution of fortnightly deadlines for payroll processing.
- Analysing, auditing and reporting information to both internal & external stakeholders
- Acting as a support contact for all roster and payroll related queries
- Providing clear communication lines to all internal and external stakeholders
- Reconciliation of any rostering conflicts
- Maintenance of accurate documents reflective of information stored within electronic systems including training documentation.
You work collaboratively with key stakeholders, applying excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A team player, you are objective and results-driven with a dynamic and proactive approach.
You will be capable of setting mutually agreed priorities and monitor workflow in the areas of responsibility. You will have the authority to exercise a degree of autonomy within the key responsibilities and duties and will be required to exercise initiative and professional judgment under general direction from your manager.
To be considered for this position, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Circa 1– 3 years’ experience in coordinating rostering services in a multi-faceted organisation
- Demonstrated expertise within the Disability sector or Aged Care sectors
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills – including negotiation, consulting and mediation skills.
- Well-developed ICT literacy and competency in all applicable Microsoft Office Suite products
- Highly developed prioritisation skills with a proven ability to manage workload to achieve business outcomes
- High attention-to-detail and strong accuracy with data-input
- Well-developed problem-solving skills, including root cause analysis
Work with heart
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
We welcome people with a variety of life experiences. You will be open to challenges, have a flexible approach and the ability to bounce back from adversity.
- Competitive pay rates with salary packaging benefits
- Professional development and training
- Career pathways
- A supportive and dynamic workplace
We are an Employer of Choice and have been recognised for being ‘a great place to work’.
We take seriously our responsibility to deliver a support environment that is caring, nurturing and safe. We are currently working towards accreditation in the Safeguarding Children Program with the Australian Childhood Foundation.
Possability is a leading non-profit organisation, providing a wide range of services to people with disability and children and youth facing adversity.
We are a values-based organisation and all our employees are expected to adhere to, support and promote our values at all times. A commitment to Safeguarding Children and Young People Standards is required.
Please note that to complete the application form you will need to upload your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this job and your skills and experience.
Please submit your application by 5pm 5 March 2020.
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 6234 1522.